Subject: Reminder: IEPG meeting today...

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 09:31:46 -0500

Hi there all,

Just a reminder that the IEPG meeting is today (for various values of "today").

GMT: 1:00 AM Thursday, November 12, 2020
Bangkok: 8:00 AM Thursday, November 12, 2020 (+07)
USA East Coast: 20:00 Wednesday, November 11th, 2020
USA East Coast: 17:00 Wednesday, November 11th, 2020
Sydney/AU: Noon Thursday, November 12, 2020
Prague: 2:00AM Thursday, November 12, 2020 (the one true IETF timezone...)
(these timezone conversions are non-normative, and may not reflect
reality - stupid round planet...)

Agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials/agenda-109-iepg-sessa-00

Jared's presentation on the physical and logistical issues in building
an ISP/running fiber might be my new favorite preso...

Some more info on the IEPG: http://iepg.org/ , RFC 1690 - "Introducing
the Internet Engineering and Planning Group (IEPG)"

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 10:01:57 -0500

... and thank you to the, um, many people who pointed out that I'm an idiot.
It is:
USA East Coast: 20:00 Wednesday, November 11th, 2020
USA **West** Coast: 17:00 Wednesday, November 11th, 2020

Also, because this is being run on MeetEcho, you will need to be
registered for the IETF meeting to be able to join and participate[0].
Sorry!
W
[0]: MeetEcho registration is performed through the datatracker...