Subject: Beijing IETF Codesprint

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:28:53 -0400

Beijing IETF Codesprint

When:  6 November 2010, starting at 9:30 AM

Where: IETF Hotel

What:  A bunch of hackers get together to work on code for the IETF.
       All code will become part of the open source IETF tools.

Who:   Hopefully you can help

Many of the results of previous codesprint activities are being
used every day by the IETF community.  A new Internet-Draft submission
tool and a new liaison statement tool will be available before November
6th.  Work to polish or improve those tools will be most welcome.

Steve Conte will be helping with advance planning.  Henrik Levkowetz
will be coordinating the event in Bejing.  More information is available at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF79Sprint

If you are able to participate, please sign up on the wiki at:

 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF79SprintSignUp

Please support the tools development effort,
  Russ