Subject: For Information: Fourth International Conference on Internet Technologies and Applications

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:22:40 +0100

For your Information (apologies if you have already received this):

Fourth International Conference on
INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS
ITA 11

Call for Papers

Tuesday 6th - Friday 9th September 2011 Wrexham, North Wales, UK

www.ita11.org

The  fourth  in a highly-successful series of biennial international 
conferences on  INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS

(ITA 11) will be held in Wrexham, North East Wales, UK from Tuesday 6th  to 
Friday 9th September  2011.

The  conference  will  draw  together  researchers  and  developers  from 
academia  and  industry
across all fields of Internet computing and engineering.   All accepted papers 
will be published in  the conference
proceedings.   There will be a  range of events  from keynote addresses, 
technical and poster sessions, workshops
and tutorials.  The formal sessions will be supplemented by an excellent 
social programme including a visit to the historic English city of Chester, a 
boat  trip on  the River Dee and a mediaeval Welsh banquet at Ruthin Castle.
See  the conference website (http://www.ita11.org) for full details of paper 
submission and registration.    ITA 05,
ITA 07 and ITA 09 (www.ita09.org) were thoroughly enjoyed by all the many 
participants.  Come and join us in Wales in September and be part of ITA 11!

Paper Submission

Papers are sought on any topic in the spectrum of Internet Technologies and 
Applications, including, but not limited to, the following:

	Accessibility and usability  Agents      AI/Expert systems
	Collaborative decisions	Data-mining    Distributed systems
	e-Business/e-Commerce  e-Learning/e-Society
  	Ethical, social & legal issues  Filtering      HCI      Integration
  	Internet applications  Internet languages    Internet technologies 
Multimedia
  	Music and audio    Network algorithms  Network architectures  Network 
management
  	Network optimisation  Network performance  Protocols and standards  Routing
	Security      Semantics    Services      Storage
  	Systems failure    Traffic      Ubiquitous computing  Visualisation
  	Web hardware    Web software    Wireless networks    XML

Papers must follow the formatting instructions on the conference website at 
www.ita11.org and will be submitted through the online EDAS system (details 
also to be found on the conference website).

Location

The conference will be hosted by the Centre for Applied Internet Research 
(CAIR) (www.cair-uk.org) at Glyndwr University Wrexham (www.glyndwr.ac.uk), a 
member of the University of Wales.  Wrexham is a beautiful Welsh town 
conveniently  situated  between  the metropolitan  centres  of Manchester  and 
Liverpool  in England  and  the tranquillity of the North Wales countryside 
and mountains of Snowdonia.

Debbie Garside
Managing Director

GeoLang Ltd
Pembrokeshire
Wales UK

Tel: 0044 1437 563088

Web: http://www.geolang.com