Subject: Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks (ICMP attacks against TCP) to Informational RFC

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:18:14 -0300

Hello, Ran,

For some reason this one has been in my outbox for quite a while.
Comments inline...

> I have reviewed this document and I support publishing it as
> an Informational RFC.  F. Gont has done a tremendous public
> service in putting together this (and predecessor) documents
> with risk analyses for various widely deployed protocols.

Thank you so much for your support!

I should publicly acknowledge the effort of all the people that are
acknowledged in the icmp-attacks i-d and the other risk-analysis
documents, and in particular those individuals (such as Ran Atkinson and
Alfred Hoenes) who provided very thorough reviews that had a very
positive impact on the resulting documents.

Thanks again,
-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1