Subject: IAOC Scribes

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:07:52 +0200

All,

The IAOC  minutes are posted, whenever available, at http:// 
iaoc.ietf.org/minutes.html. Since the  days of the IASA transition  
team, Marshall Eubanks has acted alone  as the scribe for the IAOC.  
On behalf of the IAOC I would like to  take this opportunity to thank  
Marshall for the extraordinary work he  has done and the dedication  
he has showed since the IASA-TT days!

In order to off-load Marshall the IAOC now would like to recruit a   
second scribe for it's meetings.

Volunteers should write to [email-masked] by July 20th.  We'll keep names
confidential, unless people choose to volunteer in public.

The general guidelines are:

- at least one scribe attends the regular IAOC and IETF Trust   
telechats (10:00-11:00
US ET on 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month).

- the scribe(s) will record narrative minutes of the discussions, but
they will not take part in the discussions except to ask for
clarifications.

- Minutes are expected to be approved by the IAOC at the next  
scheduled meeting.

- kurtis -
IAOC chair

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf