Subject: [OT] DNS test of validity of a claim ROOT fracture

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:23:54 -0400

I'm looking to see if the european isp tiscalli and the country of 
turkey (ISPs) are no longer resolving using the iana root servers.  
According to the UnifiedRoot, a private company in the netherlands they 
provide resolution services to both the country and the isp.  I need 
help to test to see if they still reolve the UnifiedRoot root zone 
file.  If you use a turkish isp or the european tiscalli isp you can 
help by letting me know if the following urls resolve.

Can you click on ?

http://meijburg.kpmg/
http://philip-stein.horloges/
http://parking.schiphol/

Also any ideas what groups i can go to to find people located in those 
service areas.

much thanks
joe baptista

-- 
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
----------------------------------------------------------------
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive,
Representative & Accountable to the Internet community @large.
----------------------------------------------------------------
  Office: +1 (202) 517-1593
     Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf