Subject: IETF Streaming

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:59:41 -0700

The webpage for the streaming has been updated to reflect the schedule
for monday and tuesday.

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

One addition is that we intend to record and broadcast the Sunday IEPG
meeting located in the crystal ballroom from 1000-1200 CDT.

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:24:46 -0400

> meeting located in the crystal ballroom from 1000-1200 CDT.

This information really needs to be on the IETF69 Meeting page.

---

From: Marc Manthey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:33:45 +0200

> This information really needs to be on the IETF69 Meeting page.

its on the mainpage of the community wiki

http://community.ietf.org/wiki/

regards

---

From: Jeffrey Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:22:57 -0400

> http://community.ietf.org/wiki/

and what good is that?

The IETF69 Meeting web site is:

  http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

Folks interested in the IETF meetings go to that page not the wiki to
find out about the meetings.  On that page is a section on Agenda and
Presentations.  In that section are links to the agenda, the meeting
materials and the text conferencing.  If I didn't know that there was
audio streaming, how would I find out about it from the IETF69 meeting page?

Why should I have to guess at looking at the "Wiki for IETF 69" under
the Tools and Ticketing section in order to determine that there is
audio streaming?

The link should be under the "Agendas and Presentations".  Even better
would be links from the "Meeting Agenda" page to the audio streams,
presentations, and Jabber rooms for the individual sessions.  The
current web site might be organizer friendly but it is not attendee
friendly.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:31:01 -0500

> This information really needs to be on the IETF69 Meeting page.

I already have links to Agendas, Jabber-rooms, Meeting-materials,
draft tarballs and room location on http://tools.ietf.org/agenda, so
it seems like a good idea to add links to the audio streams, too
(in addition to any mention which is added to the IETF69 Meeting page).

	Henrik

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:34:14 -0400 (EDT)

> (in addition to any mention which is added to the IETF69 Meeting page).

seems to me that there should be a clear link on the meeting web page
(http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html) for both the audio and
jabber services

(unless the aim is to minimize use)

Scott