Subject: Audio Streaming - IETF69 Chicago Illinois USA July 22nd-27th

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:13:10 -0700

Greetings,

This initial announcement is late but the time line should be as per
normal. All 8 parallel tracks will be broadcast starting with the
commencement of working group sessions on Monday July 23rd at 0900 CDT
(1400 GMT) and continue until Friday at 1130 CDT...

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording isn't occurring on open microphones, they are
after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule will be available
thanks to the continued support of the Network Startup Resource Center
in their traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

I Look forward to seeing some of you in Chicago and hope, that this
facility remains useful for remote participants in and observers of the
IETF Process.

Regards
Joel Jaeggli

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:25:46 -0400

The detailed information on streams and times seems to be missing from
      http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/
All I see is background information.

And the "IETF 69 Playlist" link seems to be broken.

- Philip

---

From: Lucy Lynch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

> And the "IETF 69 Playlist" link seems to be broken.

Joel is in transit, the IETF69 network isn't up yet, and streaming
starts Sunday - look for links once the resources are in place.

- Lucy

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:29:21 -0700

> starts Sunday - look for links once the resources are in place.

streaming starts on monday actually, but yeah I hope to have the agenda
matched up with the channels and up sometime on friday.