Subject: RE: The utilitiy of [email-masked] is at stake here

From: "Schliesser, Benson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:07:42 -0500

This is an important topic. However, it's crossed a certain traffic threshold, to where I would vote to see it moved to a more appropriate forum than the IETF general discussion list...

---

From: "Anthony Atkielski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 01:46:22 +0200

Delete keys are very handy as a traffic-control device.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schliesser, Benson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 19:07
Subject: RE: The utilitiy of [email-masked] is at stake here

> This is an important topic. However, it's crossed a certain traffic
threshold, to where I would vote to see it moved to a more appropriate forum
than the IETF general discussion list...

---

From: grenville armitage <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 10:56:41 +1000

> Delete keys are very handy as a traffic-control device.

You're so right.

*delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete*  
*delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete*
*delete*  *delete*  [...god my fingers are getting tired! ]
*delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete*  *delete* ....

ah, bugger it. maybe i'll just filter out the top two or
three contributors on Rob Austein's recent list....

gja