Subject: Minutes from IESG meetings

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:52:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Keith Moore, in a message to the
[email-masked] mailing list, wrote:
> >  We do not even get real meeting minutes of the IESG meetings. 
> 
> hmm, they used to be at [ http://ftp.ietf.org/iesg/ ]
> but it seems that they have stopped being updated...

Indeed, the most recent minutes file posted there is iesg.2003-02-06
and it appeared on 24-Feb-2003.  I have asked [email-masked]
twice before and nothing has happened ... can we please have this
directory updated?

Thanks,

//cmh

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:11:57 +0200

magic has happened - iesg.2003-04-17 appeared on May 2, and 3 preceeding 
IESG telechats appeared on May 6.

Hopefully the process bug has been fixed.

                Harald

--On tirsdag, mai 06, 2003 13:52:57 -0700 "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> This message was passed through [email-masked], which
> is a sublist of [email-masked]. Not all messages are passed. Decisions on
> what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.
>