Subject: RFC-2555: 30 Years of RFCs.

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:53:00 +0800

Hello:

Just in case you have missed the RFC-2555 announcement (30 Years of 
RFCs); it's available at <http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2555.txt>

There is a link for voting your favorite URL at:
              <http://www.rfc-editor.org/voterfc.html>

The result/ tabulation is available at:
              <http://www.rfc-editor.org/surveyresults.html>
Currently, RFC-822 (E-mail Standard) and RFC-1149 (Avian Carriers 
1.0) are leading.

P.S: See also a list of about 100 RFCs + abstracts at:
<http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/1491/in-rfc1.html>

73,

-- 
Rahmat M.Samik-Ibrahim VLSM-TJT http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6825
- Inga... inga... mangkanya ngoni tara pilih parte panipu! (m/tic)-

---

From: James Glave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:43:42 -0700

In case you missed the Wired News piece about this RFC:

<http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/19021.html>http://www.wire
d.com/news/news/technology/story/19021.html

Birth of an RFC Nation 
3:00 am PDT 9 Apr 99 What better way to celebrate the anniversary of the
Internet's mundane but pivotal collaboration process than by creating an RFC
about it? Those engineers sure know how to party. By Chris Oakes. 

At 08:53 PM 4/12/99 +0800, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:
>RFCs); it's available at
<<http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2555.txt>http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc255
5.txt>
>There is a link for voting your favorite URL at:
<<http://www.rfc-editor.org/voterfc.html>http://www.rfc-editor.org/voterfc.h
tml>
>The result/ tabulation is available at:
<<http://www.rfc-editor.org/surveyresults.html>http://www.rfc-editor.org/sur
veyresults.html>
><<http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/1491/in-rfc1.html>http://w
ww.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/1491/in-rfc1.html>
>
>
>73,
>
>-- 
>Rahmat M.Samik-Ibrahim VLSM-TJT
<http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6825>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/6825
>- Inga... inga... mangkanya ngoni tara pilih parte panipu! (m/tic)-

James Glave, News Editor, Wired News http://www.wired.com  +1 (415) 276-8430

---

From: James Glave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:43:42 -0700

Birth of an RFC Nation