Subject: Benchmark Print Supply

From: Alex de Joode <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:34:39 +0200 (CEST)

As some of you might have noticed Sam Khuni dba 'Benchmark
Printer Supply' is sending out a lot of spam. The problem
is that Mr. Khuni is using other peoples domain in the
fromline without permission.

Some of the readers of this list saw that the recent
'Benchmark Printer Supply' didn't have anything to with
replay.com, they correctly assumed that this was faked,
and saw that the actual culprit was connected via UU.net.
Others weren't that bright.

The problem now is that UU.net apparently doesn't care about
this problem. The person still is sending out spam using a
UU.net dailup and still is faking the from with a replay.com
useraccount. (for which he has no permission).

I would like to ask this forum how I can get UU.net to disconnect
this person and to stop this fraudelus behaviour.

bEST Regards,
Alex de Joode
CTO Replay Associates LLP.

---

From: "Brandt, Mark S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:10:20 -0500

> this person and to stop this fraudelus behaviour.

In my one similar experience with UU Net I found I got much better
service if I called their (800) number than if I e-mailed them.  I don't
know whether you've tried that or not.  I seem to remember that their
autoresponse contains a phone number.

I hope this helps.

---

From: "Brandt, Mark S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:10:20 -0500

I hope this helps.