Subject: REMINDER: IM99 early registration ends April 23rd

From: IM99 conference <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:46:59 -0400 (EDT)

REGISTER NOW: SAVE UP TO $350 AND ENSURE THAT YOUR PLACE IS RESERVED

Sixth IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management
------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cordially invite you to join us at the Sixth IFIP/IEEE International
Symposium on Integrated Network Management to be held in Boston, MA, USA,
May 24-28, 1999. Sponsored by IFIP and IEEE Communications Society.

Capture the Spirit of the beautiful and historic Boston for one week. Join
leaders in business, academic and government organizations from around the
world in exploring leading edge advances in network and systems management.

Register before April 23, 1999 and save $200 on Symposium registration and
$150 on Tutorial registration. Register now to take advantage of the early
registration fee and ensure that your place is reserved. Hotel reservations
MUST also be received by April 23, 1999 to receive the Symposium discount.
Be sure to indicate that you are with IM '99. All hotel reservations received
after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis.

You can register online at:
http://www.comsoc.org/confs/im/99/Registration.html

Alternatively, you can mail or fax the conference registration form
http://www.comsoc.org/confs/im/99/pdf/reg.pdf

This is the 10th anniversary of this very successful series of conferences,
and this year we have prepared a world-class program with eminent keynote
speakers and 24 high-quality technical sessions moderated by recognized
leaders in their fields. Learn more from 62 paper presentations, and 6
panel sessions with interactive discussions of the latest technical
questions and solutions.

The papers were selected from over 160 submissions received from Asia, Europe,
Australia, North America, and South America, representing the diverse interests
and concerns of a truly international audience.

The symposium will offer 16 tutorial sessions presented by recognized industry
leaders. Each session provides a practical and theoretical foundation of the
subject area.

The program also includes poster sessions with a less formal and more
interactive presentation style that fosters detailed examination of a
subject. In addition, there will be an opportunity to organize the popular
"birds-of-a-feather" ad-hoc discussion groups.

A welcoming reception will take place on Monday, May 24 at the Boston Park
Plaza Hotel. The conference will open at 8:30 AM on Tuesday, May 25, and
close with the Distinguished Experts Panel on Thursday, May 27. There will
be a social event on Tuesday evening, May 25. The tutorial program is being
provided on Monday, May 24, and Friday, May 28.

Detailed information concerning the symposium, registration and accommodation
can be found at the conference web site:

            http://www.comsoc.org/confs/im/99/

We look forward to seeing you at IM '99 in May.

A Special Place Where You'll Further Your Career.

---